PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gift from SS

check out this Fabulousness.. this is my april igft from my sweet SS over at MaryJane Farm... she sent me a victoria mag , yummy, a dvd called nes in town, some anna griffen walliies  love her will have to come up with just the right thing to put them on... a recipies for carrot cupcakes from my fave susan branch, and a cupcake note pad (soosooo cute) a cupcake bookmark (very cute) some seed packet (cant wait to plant and a darling card... she is going to keep me in suspence until the end of April to reveal herself to me... cant wait she is so sweet and thoughtfull... thank you so much..... you are wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment