PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last Day of March

Hooray!!!! Saying goodbye to the last day of march... march is my most dreaded month on the calender... although this march was unseasonably warm, so it wasnt as bad a previous years... anyway, im hoping to find some energy and get out and start a daily walking routine..  I am going to meet my bestie friend karyn at 4:00 for an early dinner efore she goes back to NH... it will be great to visit with her, its always too long between our visits.  I put some new items in my ETSY shop today also if you want to take a look. Im selling some of my Grandmothers handcrochet doilies... I can  still see her sitting there not even looking at her hands and producing beautiful patterns,,, time to share with ohter,,,.... i also have a Pampered Chef Final Edition Patriot Heart Stoneware for sale .. I couldnt put it on ETSY as it didnt meet the requirements. its a 2005 dated piece. heres a pic if youre interested email me .. im asking 15.00  please e-mail if you,re interested..  Im off to price some more items for my little space at Wiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment