PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Monday, March 5, 2012

DRUM ROLL PLLLLEEEEEESSE!!!

And the winner is!! ta ta la da   Lady In Red .. I put the names in a hat and had my husband pick it out.... thanks to all of you who commented and are reading my blog! I had so much fun doing this i will be doing another one pretty soon.
I am off tommorow , and will be starting my day off with a friend from work coming over to explain to me how to pin stuff on pinterest. then i will go cross country skiing and top the night off at my cousins Bible study tommorow night..
Did i mention my moms friend gave me a bunch of buttons from her collection??? very fabulous..  have a great night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment