PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What A Day

yeegads!!!! lets see how did my day go??? well lets see up  and out without shower or COFFEE... had to have blood work... that sucked as i have to have my coffee and shower to feel human.. so anyway the i went for a walk i just realized my town has a walking path and it is really great!!! anyway so then i had to have a consultation with the docite that will give me my first colonoscapy... i asked if i could mix triple sec and tequilla to the mix and have a margarita night to prep.. i thought it was a good idea!!! but a no go.. then if i hadnt had enough fun for the day i had a dentist appointment with anew dentist... the gal was in training and did all my xrays,.. i didnt mind she was great ... and everyone needs to start somewhere right??? then it was off to bible study!! and to top off the day mike and i had cocktails in the garage... i was really dreading the eintire day. but all went well except for my doctor i have to take sleeping pills and he perscribed me some p[ills but i soon realized i need to take two,, and he will not perscribe tow for me... so im pissed.. sleep does not come easy for me..so anyway that was my day!!! yikes... oh and yes i just posted more items in my etsy store.. thanks for reading.. oh OMG i almost forgot.... I won a giveaway at foxontherun blog.. im beyond happy about it!!! thanks girls.. i think this is a sign i need to do another give away soon.... thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment