PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Home Again

Hi  I just got back from Machias again.. They had their grand re-opening today.. I t went well.. i sure hope to go back again sometime, but have a feeling it may be a while.. I really enjoy the people that work there.. So here i am.. Im feelong a bit out of sorts, maybe i can get back in the swing tommorow.. Im hoping to maybe get some orgainizing done(i never do) and get over to my friend ginas to see her daughter, get back at walking .. knitting and get some planting done.. i also want to get some items in my etsy shop listed.i also need to get another giveaway togehter.. Oh yes and  a big HELLO and THANK YOU SO MUCH .... to THE LADY IN RED who was my secret sister... LOVE HER... she sent me such fabulous pressies each month.. I dont know how to add blogs to my list so let me do it this way. one moment

No comments:

Post a Comment