PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Friday, February 20, 2015

ski shadow selfie and bits and bobbles destash!!

still freezing and snowing here in the north maine woods..  im cross country skiing every chance I get. am I loosing weight ??? NO..  does that make me mad YES.. have been trying to loose 20 pounds cant even loose ONE.. anyway enough about that.. heres my ski shadow selfie kind of looks like SASCATCHAWATCH or whatever the name of that monster in the woods is!!! 
 
so then I added a listing to my etsy shop.. im going through all my craft supplies and im putting destach bags together.. iam putting them in 5.00 priority boxes from the post office.. heres my first one
 
I listed whats in the stash here
 
bummer its time to go to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment