PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Sunday, February 1, 2015

AND THE WINNER IS

drum roll please !!!!!! MARIE!!!!!! thanks girls for your great guesses and comments..  love the toilet brush  hahahah.. yes as I said the winters are long here in maine so you must entertain yourself somehow and I thought these were hilarious and they work really well to get rid of cobwebs and dust in high places... and then you can wash them. pretty funny and soooo easy to make. but since you were all sweet enough to leave a comment I want to send each of you one of these little cuties!! so please e-mail me with your mailing addy and I will send them out Monday morning.. I have another little project up my sleeve I will be posting soon. thanks girls

No comments:

Post a Comment