PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Friday, February 13, 2015

Book Swap?

I just have to share the great books I,ve been reading.. the first is The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult... absolutely great reading ... I love all of her books... the next one was Almost Moon by Alice Sebold.. this one was very good , but may not be for everyone.. beautifully written, but the subject matter may be disturbing for some.. its about a woman who kills her mother , and their relationship! very very good ... if any of you out there are interested maybe we can swap books with each other.. leave a comment and let me know if there is any interest.. I think it would be great fun.

I have also been making market bags. the last picture I posted was pretty lame, I am working on my photos.. I just finished a fabulous bag from a great vintage print I bought a while back. it is sooo pretty I just love the fabric. I am going to make some covers for my couch pillows because I just cant get enough of this beautiful fabric!! let me know what you think??


Isnt that fabric FAB???????? still need a lot of work on my photo skills!! ahah let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment