PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vintagey Goodness

hi i just posted some new stuff in my etsy shop PLUMKRAZY wont you go have a look.. im off to work in about an hour, thinking of walking if wheather holds out..i also finished knitting a pair of slipper socks last night, i need to get my pile back up. with my hotflashes i just cant knit in the summer, so now i have to catch up... im also starting tho think of making some ornaments for Christmas. although i must say having Christmas commercials and goods in the stores this early really annoys me. lets all remember Christmas is about the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  i do love giving little gifts but really mostly enjoy the love and fellowship of the sesaon... i try to make my gifts and put thought and love into them. i DO NOT complain that i havent gotten anything done or how fast the days are going by because i just  love the season.. its not about the stores and advertizing its about our love for Christ. ok ill stop rambling now.
ive really got to get myself a space to create in soon. all my stuff is scattered all over the place... ive just got to get into the mood to do it... will that ever come??? hopefully .
take a look at my funky lamp by my bed. i love lampshades so i thought why not have ore than one! what do you thnik??? cute right???

No comments:

Post a Comment