PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Monday, December 12, 2016

Chaotioc Goddess Swap

Day 1 of the 12 days of Christmas ( well maybe im one day early) but I just couldn't take it any longer I had to open a pressie... look at this adorable spa day set!!! love love love it... there are spa slippers, back relaxwe thingy a sweet little wooden mirror  a scrubbie and exfoliating brush and a hair brush.. really sweet and will be put to use very soon. thank you Rebecca.. sorry everyone but im a peeker and an opener...  not to mention Rebecca had baked some goodies and I got to open those on day one!!! check out my spa set.
.
hopefully I can control myself and only open one a day!!! time will tell!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment