PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Im so thankful to My Lord Jesus Christ for all of His pain and suffering so that I can have eternal life! Such small words for such a Big Love. I found myself thinking mean thoughts about someone today and immediately thought how dare I when He suffered so much for me. I,m hoping I can remember this everytime I have a bad thought..  
I just finished reading The Knitting Cirlce by Ann Hood.. soosososoosososososososo good. it was a fictional book about her grief journey of her daughters death. She also wrote a memoir of grief called Comfort.. both were incredible,, im glad I read comfort first, and I just stumbled upon the kinitting circle.. I could not put this down..  I hope I can start another book today without being too disappointed that its not The Knittin Circle.. Thanks Ann Hood, for putting your emotions on paper for us all to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment