PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

minus and plus

ok so for a minus and a plus. I got called into work on both of my days off this week, but the plus is now im off for the next two days.
luckily we have sold the grandfather clock we bought for my friend but decided it was too far too drive  5 hours with it in the truck since it didn't fit anyway... so we will deliver that tomorrow.
I will get more stuff ready for the new shop and maybe we will have a barbeque and a few cocktails in the loco lounge (our garage)... oh and I should do a bit of housework in between..
just thought id show you one of my faveorite things that I have put in my etsy shop check out this darling dresser tray or lipstick caddy not sure what it is called , but I do know I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment