PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019 BLOGTASTIC

OK so I'm going to try and really keep up with this blog this year. I love blogging , because it puts me in touch with other fab bloggers who enjoy the same things I do.. I am committed to try and reach out to more of you do it yourselfer, drab to fab, junk to funk, think outside the box, artsy, crafting, repurposing fantastic people out there..  I will be trying to post at least twice a week, so please chime in whenever you like, and share your blogs with me.. Oh and I forgot to tell you I'm a bit of a tech redneck, not really too bright with computers, but do the best  I can and always enjoy help and advice from fellow bloggers!!!  so lets look forward to 2019!!
So this is a 1.00 glass vase from the thrift store that I decopaged a napkin onto to make a cute Christmas vase.. what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment