PLUMKRAZYVINTAGE

http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=4426917299574832108§ionId=crosscol&action=editWidget&widgetType=HTML&referrer=directory

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Still May Day

me again im too much of a dum dum to figure out how to keep typing after I post a pic so I have to create another post . I wanted to show you the darling picture I found at the estate sale. I will post it at the end of the post (because of the pic)..
I just made parmesan chicken and pasta for dinner , with apple crisp and vanilla bean yogurt for dessert. yummy if I do say so myself..  You cant beat the internet for great recipies.. delish..
I decided not to put my stuff in the shop downtown, because I went there twice yesterday and no - one was around, and I went back today the day it was supposed to open, and there was nothing going on.. glad I decided not to.. hey I think I just figured out how to post and keep typing!!!! heres a close up of her sweet little face. isn't she precious? I love her.. shes looking at the bird on a tree branch. I don't know when or who painted her, but love her.. Guess that's all for today. would love it if you left me a comment so I can know if anyone is reading me! thanks cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment